Monday, May 30, 2011

21st Birthday Dress

By coincidence I found the perfect dress for my Birthday in Las Vegas in Zara the other day! I was in there in a complete rush, I had the boyfriend with me you said "no trying on anything, we are just here to buy a scarf"! When he lays down the rules shopping, I stick with them, but when he saw this dress, he allowed me to bend the rules because it caught his eye at the same time it caught mine! 

Cue picture here : (image from Zara)


Now what I love about this dress is the pleated design. Even though it is white around the stomach area, I am still going to be able to enjoy a big meal for my Birthday dinner and you wont be able to see it ;)
The black and white colouring is timeless and classic. Neutral colours have become a new favourite of mine and this is dress fits that perfectly. 

I plan to wear it with some sort of black heels or wedges and my hair curled and maybe if I am brace, a lovely red lip. Perhaps Viva Glam Cyndi?

Some of my own pics...



I look forward to sharing some pics from the night of my birthday which is just over 1 week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment